Please read this privacy and
Last revised: August 08, 2012
Security and Privacy Notice
1. DSCA's Web Site is provided as a public service by the Under Secretary of Defense
for Policy the Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
2. Information presented on DSCA's Web Site is considered public information and may
be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected* for
statistical purposes. This
government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics,
which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least
interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance
or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all
users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor
network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or
otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to
identify individual users or their usage habits. All data collection activities are in
strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.1 (reference (p)).
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service
are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse
Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please
forward them to us.